Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Monday 6 May 2013

Mitzi's modelling debut

Mitzi was thrilled when I asked her to do a spot of modelling for me and couldn't wait to try on the blue daisy dress set.



"Mitzi, haven't you forgotten something" auntie said
"Do I have to put it on? I thought those days were behind me" Mitzi replied
"It goes with the outfit" auntie said
"Oh alright then" Picking it up she put it on.




"That's better, the hat just finishes it off"
"I wont have to wear a hat every time you photograph me will I" Mitzi asked
"No sweetie, just once in a while, shall we continue?"
"Yes please"




"Are these OK?" Mitzi asked
"Perfect" said auntie "We'll just take a few more and then we'll be done"




"Thank you Mitzi you were just perfect"
"Shall I go and change now auntie?"
"Yes please and when your finished there will be milk and cookies"
"Ooh lovely, erm auntie"
"Yes"
"Can I call you mum too?"
"Well you are a part of this family now so I think that's a wonderful idea"
Rushing off to get changed Mitzi looked over her shoulder and said "Thank you for adopting me mum I know I'm going to be very happy here"

7 comments:

  1. Lovely dress Michelle, is it one you made? I will ignore your reference about the hat..lol Mitzi did not just model hats for me,she also had several starring roles on the blog !
    She loves the colour pink by th way,just so you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Dee, I finished it yesterday but wanted to make a hat to go with it and by the time I had made it it was too dark to take the photos. As for likeing the colour pink (which I did know) the Blue suited her perfectly and she very happy to try it on for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitzi (one of my favs) makes the perfect model and I am so glad she is still part of your family as she is truly lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how Dee could part with her(well I do you only have to see her new arrivals!!) but I'm glad she's here with me and mine she is a perfect model that looks good in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks stunning in that blue dress Michelle and her hair is so glossy, she looks very happy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very happy and at this moment in time being fitted with another dress for her to model.

      Delete
  6. Mitz's hair looks in such wonderful condition, it's so glossy and hangs so beautifully, and I just love the cut length.

    Her hat really compliments the dress although I can appreciate that she doesn't always want to wear a hat....but she certainly has the hair style for 'hat modelling.'

    Bet that she's pleased to still be living within the family as such but with her previous 'auntie' now turned 'mummy.'

    ReplyDelete