Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Thursday 9 May 2013

Mitzi loves her fruit

Mitzi loves her fruit and is modelling the outfits mum has made.


 
Here she is modelling a Cherries and Cream ensemble.



Then in true model fashion, a quick change and with Bramble her Rabbit she showcases  a Strawberries on Cream dress with matching panties.
Mitzi will certainly be kept busy over the next few weeks but she's loving it!


7 comments:

  1. She has her hearts desire Top model for Delly couture ! What more could a Sasha ask!
    Beautiful dresses, well made that fit well.
    She's in Sasha heaven..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly is in Sasha heaven as I'm just finishing off a nice deep cream floral number and I've cut out ready to sew her favorite colour PINK and white mini check.

      Delete
  2. 'Mitz' is looking good - love the strawberries and cream number!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I think the deeper colour suits her very well :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I bet she will be looking forward to the PINK outfit - although so far she has looked good in everything you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect dress for the English Strawberry season.

    Mitzi is doing a wonderful modelling job for you. I love a doll with a bit of history attached.....one of your sister's ex-Sasha Dolls. Great to keep her in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I am the lucky winner, I would love the turquoise spot dress, thanks.

    ReplyDelete