Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Friday 1 March 2013

Edward comes to stay

"What have you got there mum?" Piper asked looking at the box that had just arrived.


"Oh my - I can hear something moving around inside... quick mum open it up" she exclaimed.

 
"Thank goodness for that, I thought I would never see daylight again - I've been jostled around in this box for the last 24 hours" seeing Piper looking into the box he said " Oh hello - my name is Edward how do you do"
Smiling shyly Piper replied " Hello Edward my name is Piper and I'm very pleased to meet you...let me help you out of that nasty box"
 



"So this is my new home" he said holding her hand as he climbed out.



"These are for you Edward, I'm sure you will feel more at home after you have had a bath and changed your clothes"

"Thank you very much, yes I'm sure I shall" he said taking the clothing from her.

While Edward goes for his bath Piper rushes off to tell the others.

 
 "I thought mum was getting us a baby" Maisie said "not another big brother!"
"Oh Maisie, just wait till you meet him, he's so handsome and has the most beautiful blue eyes"
"I think someones smitten" said Rose "come on then lets go and meet him"



"Oh no, I bet mums brought another Girl home" George said " we're already out numbered!"

"I'm sure mum said she was getting us a baby brother" replied Rufus



Just then Edward arrives in his new clothes.
" How do you do, my name is Edward and you are?"


"He's very formal isn't he" whispers Rufus.
" I'm George  and this is Rufus"  George says as he treads on Rufus foot to silence him. "
"Ouch" mutters Rufus under his breath.
" Pardon, did you say something" asks Edward.
Before Rufus can respond Piper arrives with Maisie and Rose.



"Hello George, Rufus, I see you've met Edward, Edward may I introduce you to Rose and Maisie"



After the introductions have been made Piper turns to Edward and says "If you would like to come with me I will introduce you to the rest of the family Piper said taking his hand. 




Rufus turns to Rose and says " Whats the matter with Piper, Whys she talking like that, what's going on!"
"Mum said he's Prince Edward and we need to be respectful when talking to him"
"What a load of rot! if he's going to live here with us he'll need to get used to the way  we are,  I'm not changing for him!"
"Be nice Rufus" mum said from the doorway "He needs to adjust"
"Awww mum - don't make us talk like that I'll never be able to do it"

Only time will tell.....





6 comments:

  1. Love your new boy Edward, hope all the girl's don't start fighting over him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps did he arrive before Richard got home?? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just, he was delivered at 12.30 and Richard got in at 12.55 but as I had taken the pictures without Eddie in them before hand it wasn't such a rush to do the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new boy Ed is indeed handsome! Love the blue eyes! Glad you sneaked him in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I, I've wanted a Prince for quite some time and he was a bargain :o)

      Delete
  5. No Brownie points for guessing from where Prince Edward came from!

    Always so exciting when one of those characterisic boxes arrive! Even my postman now greets me when I open the front door with 'Another doll then?' Given up denying it!
    Husbands (unless like Dee's one) can be a bit of a bind and hindrance on these occasions when all you want to do is sit and admire and have a little doll play.

    Edwards obviously already caused a stir with the girls....though not so sure with the boys who were obviously expecting someone a little smaller and not so challenging to their egos when it comes to speach and manners!

    Noticed that the girls are dressed very smartly for His Royal arrival whilst the lads, as usual, aren't bothered and remain in their comfortable leisure gear. (Pleased though that Edward has been allowed to change into similar and camo wear so that he's less conspicuous as a newly arrived member to 'the man of the house!')

    ReplyDelete