Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Sunday 17 February 2013

Meg has a new friend

"Keilani I would like to introduce you to Rouge, my new friend" Meg said holding onto Rouge' paw



 "Well I'm very pleased to meet you Rouge" Keilani said holding out her hand to shake paws.

 
 "Rouge" Keilani said "Let me introduce my friend Delbert he has a pendant just like yours but in blue to match his fur"

 
 
"I'm sure we will be the best of friends " said Delbert " come on I'll introduce you to the others"
 
 
 
"Oh my" thought Rouge with her head pressed through the bars of the play pen " what have I let myself in for?"
 














10 comments:

  1. Are they prisoners? Lol
    lovely set of bear there Michelle and I like your .99p chest of drawers wish I'd seen that first..
    Love Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look good in there. all peering through the bars!. It just needs an Elvis look-a-bear to make up a set for jail house rock lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Teddy bears Michelle...perhaps I could send Lonely's bear to you so you have a complete set???!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so mean!!! poor Lonely has only just got Teddy back and your already trying to get rid of him again!!! I'm sure that by the end of the year Lonely will be in an institute suffering from pyscological damage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. now i know who the mystery michelle was !,,,,love your no navel....sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are referring to Michelle's DOLL and not her TUMMY BUTTON Sarah :)

      Delete
  6. Gosh! It seems that I've only to leave my laptop for a couple of minutes and these blogs posts come flooding in but how I love them!
    It's becoming an almost full time occupation for me to reply to them all.

    Great photo of all your little bears peeping through the brightly coloured playpen bars. Thanks for another delightful post.

    ReplyDelete