Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Monday 4 March 2013

Mum's been busy

Today I decided to sew up all my baby tights, some I have listed on ebay and some are on my For Sale page, the rest have been stored away, I didn't realise just how many I had!

Millie decided as she was modelling them for me I should post a photo of her with some of them.


Thank you Millie for being so patient while I put on and took off untold pairs of tights even if I did have to bribe you with a packet of chocolate buttons.

7 comments:

  1. You could bribe ME with a packet of chocolate buttons/or a Caramac/Walnut whip or packet of Jelly Babies to try untold pairs tights on Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, You'll do anything for a bit of chocolate!!

      Delete
    2. Yep! You and your sister know me so well :)

      Delete
    3. Michelle she's family :)

      Delete
  2. Bless her!
    These Sasha Dolls are always so willing to help us that it's good to occasionally reward them for their efforts.

    Good luck with these sales though I'm sure that Millie wearing them has helped enormously as it's always good for buyers to see any clothing being worn by the doll that they were specifically made for.

    BTW. I recently unfortunately just missed winning on eBay (by less than a £1) two of your OOAK pairs of Sasha tights, one in grey with a charcoal pattern and the other in beige with a coffee print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can give me more details I may have another set.

      Delete
  3. Michelle Love the photo of Millie with all the tights over her, see she's set a treand !!!

    ReplyDelete