Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Sunday 18 August 2013

Sebastian

Sebastian was my very first Gregor purchased from eBay unfortunately the seller failed to mention (and I failed to ask)that he had falling hair, which is a pain when your changing him as it falls out even when he's moved!! but with that said I still love him and wouldn't change him for the world.



As you can see he has a rather large bald patch to the back of his head.


But he has the sweetest face.

He was an avid fan of David Tennant as Doctor Who and wanted a suit just like his.

 
 
He was over the moon with the suit and now wants the TARDIS!!

10 comments:

  1. Awwww what a sweet little boy, bald patch and all! He reminds me of my Alex!
    Love his little suit too! Erm yes, where on earth are you going to get him a tardis from?!!!!
    But please, if he asks for darleks, please discourage him as I don't want to have to view your blog from behind the sofa!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...now darleks I can cope with for me it was the Cybermen!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, that is one of the sweetest faces...
    A cardboard box tardis would be so fun to build. The photo stories that could come of where/when he imagined himself could be "out of this world".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You read my mind Julie, a cardboard box with a lick of blue paint shouldn't be too hard to do and he has lots of siblings who could travel with him on his adventures....I'm getting quite excited at the prospect. Now where did I put that box!!

      Delete
  3. He is a sweet looking lad Michelle. Did you make him his suit or did he borrow it form an older brother!!!!
    You'll have to save up for a wig or a re root, for when the time comes.....
    A Tardis would be great, maybe Lindsey could give you a hand ? although I know you could easily make one yourself....

    hows it go...doowwoommm doowhhoomm domdom dom domm ( thats supposed to be Dr who theme tune!!!) :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you say so LOL, OOOHWEEOOOH, OOOHOOOH,OOOHWEE,OOHWEE,WEEOOH,OOHWEEOOH

      Delete
    2. You alright there Michelle? You sound as if you are in pain :)
      I think Seb would make a great Dr.Who!!

      Delete
    3. Cheeky Monkey!!!,
      Seb's getting quite excited I just hope the shock of his adventures (when he has them) doesn't make the rest of his hair fall out!

      Delete
  4. Sounds a really great future project so guessing that you had better set to it and find that box and buy a tin of blue paint (or aerosol spray can might be easier.)
    Should keep you out of mischief for today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today, tomorrow, the rest of the week! Seb's bouncing up and down with joy at the prospect of haveing his very own Tardis.

      Delete