Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Sunday 28 July 2013

Mitzi's New Dress

Mitzi asked me to make her a new dress for the Summer holidays (I think she's hoping that the sunny weather will last). Finally after much complaining and vowing never again on my part , it's finished!

Mitzi couldn't wait to try it on and go for a walk by the Waterfall insisting that I took her picture.

 
 
 

 
 
Well that's 1 happy little girl but I suppose I'd better ask the others if they would like something!!!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, it's lovely. The fabric looks like such a nice weight for summer. Is it a batiste weight (that is what it looks like in the photo), or more of a quilter's coon weight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's shirting material so I'd say more like the batise weight. Mitzi is pleased with it so I'm happy.

      Delete
  2. Mitz certainly looks the biz! I love the whole outfit and the way you have put it together...got my eye on those white sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I had better keep both of mine on them lol

      Delete
    2. You've been talking to Dee again....:)

      Delete
  3. That's a really nice outfit Michelle, love the look of the fabric, just another how any to go????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.. if all the girls want dresses it's another 22, so we could be into Winter wear! If they want plain old skinny strapped sun dresses without pleats then it's only a couple of weeks. However I did purchase dresses from Petrana so the girls wearing those have had new togs so they can wait for the Winter.

      Delete
  4. Beautuful use of this material's pattern.
    Perfect wear for these hot Summer spells that we are having.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really pretty outfit and perfect for the summer! I love blue and white together, they're my favourite colours! I have those sandals too...apparently they are really comfy!!!
    Hugs Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon it was a pain to do but worth it in the end, just need to make a bolero to go with it for when the evenings get cooler. Blue or White? Mitzi says one of each!!

      Delete