Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Wednesday 3 April 2013

A poorly tummy





Poor Summer has caught a chill and decided to lay upon the Ches lounge with her quilt.

Fabian arrives back from taking Bertie for a walk. " Why are you wrapped up in your quilt Summer? you should have come to the park with me and Bertie we had great fun"
"It's this grotty weather" Summer replied "I've caught a chill and my tummy hurts"

 
 
Getting her knitting basket Fabian said "Why not do some knitting it may take your mind off your tummy pain."
"I just want to lay here and keep warm but thank you for the thought Fabian"

 
 
Er mm thought Fabian I know I'll go and see mum she'll know what to do.
 
 
 
 
A few minutes later he arrives back with a hot water bottle.
"Mum said it's just the thing for a poorly tummy" Fabian said handing Summer the water bottle.

 
 
"Here let me tuck you in so your nice and snug"
 
 
 
Going to get the beanbag and a book Fabian makes himself comfortable and begins to read Summer the Prince and the Pauper.

 

What a wonderful brother I have thinks Summer as she slowly drifts off to sleep.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely story Michelle, Fabian is a lovely brother to try and help his sister and then red her a story.
    Hopefully we'll get some warm weather soon andthat will cheer everyone one up..well almost everyone.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, I'm very lucky to have such kind and thoughtful children.

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely story Michelle, one that warms the heart. A wonderful kind and thoughtful brother Fabian is to his sister Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabian has a heart of gold, he's very kind to all his siblings and forever trying to get them to go outside for some fresh air.

      Delete
  3. I think this is what we all need at the moment with this cold weather still continuing.
    A comfortable couch, hot water bottle and a cosy warm quilt plus someone to provide some TLC until Spring arrives.
    A lovely caring story. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, I know all the children are eagerly awaiting the warmer weather so they can go outside and not have to wrap up to keep warm.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, it's nice to have a little tlc when your feeling under the weather.

      Delete