Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Saturday 6 April 2013

A busy day sewing

Today I decided to do some sewing to put on eBay and Meg very kindly offered to model the outfit for me while the others were outside playing.


She loves the full skirt.


Meg thinks it's perfect for taking Bertie for a walk.

 
 
I also knitted a Bolero the colour was a perfect match for the flowers in the dress.
 
"Mum, will you make a dress like this for me I think it suits my colouring perfectly"
 
"I've cut one out ready Meg and you shall have your new dress tomorrow"
 
"Thanks mum"

3 comments:

  1. You are such a good Sasha Mum Michelle....you put me to shame :) But then what would Dee write about me if I were good? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, all the horrible things poor Lonely goes through keeps Dee's creativity going. I would say keep it up but that's being mean to Lonely so I think you should pick on someone else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be a wonderful feeling to be able to make clothing for your Sasha Dolls.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete