Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Sunday 25 October 2015

My purchases from the Chat 'n' Snap 2015

Fun was had by all at this years C&S and there was lots of goodies on sale.



3 Yes, you heard me right 3 dolls were purchased. Dee's Trendon (now known as Owen) with enhanced eyes by my very talented niece Lindsey, Darcy a Redhead No Navel and Jackson my one and only Caleb. Did I still have money to spend? Oh yes.. (I had been saving since the last C&S)



3 baby and 1 toddler outfit by Dollydoodles and there's still more!

 
 
1 baby, 1 toddler, 4 cords and 2 T's by A passion for Sasha 


2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of slippers by Rosie Laird, had I finished.... oh no, there's still more.

 
 
2 Sasha and 2 baby smocked dresses by Marilyn.
 



3 Sasha shoes and 1 toddler by Noreen.



Darcy wearing one of the smocked dresses, a pair of the socks and the dancing shoes.

That was me done, but there was soooooo much to choose from that a small fortune and an extension on your mortgage would have been needed!!

5 comments:

  1. In the words of Brucie " Didn't she do well!!" lol
    What a great shopping experience you had! That's the difference between saving for it and not!
    There was so much to chose from and I had to be good and not visit some tables until after the rush, so as not to be tempted.
    Love all your purchases :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super shopping Michelle!! Love all of the great new outfits. It would be hard to decide what to try on first!! Thanks for showing us your new treasures. Love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Michelle, you did well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - a great 'stash' - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had a place to do shopping like this! I never have too many clothes to wear... Angelo

    ReplyDelete