Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Monday 4 May 2015

A Passion for Sasha

My second delivery of Ginny's fabulous outfits arrived on Friday and the girls wanted to have their pictures taken in them.


Devon loved the purple and claimed it for her own.

Summer looking lovely in Lilac.

Keilani perfect in pink.

Demelza rocking the soft green.
 

Mia looking lovely in the apple green gingham.

Piper in plum.

Maisie too cool for school in grey.
 
The boys were not left out and a gorgeous pair of mid blue corduroy trousers also arrived which Virgil nabbed all to quickly. We all loved the colour and I'm sure that more will be coming before too long!
 

11 comments:

  1. Horrible to pick favorites, but I adore Keilani. The pink is perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looked lovely in the lilac too but she prefered the pink so who am I to argue!

      Delete
  2. Love the new cord pinnies and gingham blouses, such gorgeous colours. They look great on the girls.
    I am loving your girls in the gingham dresses already a favourite here in the village, look forward to seeing Virgil in the blue! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say that the mid blue cords are absolutely fabulous and with 4 boys still yet to have a pair I can see more blues winging there way here. Only 7 girls to change now and we have our eyes on more gingham and pinafore sets just need to pick the colours.

      Delete
  3. They look fantastic and I love Summer's hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summers hair is gorgeous Louise that was one of the reasons she came to live with me, saw her on ebay on a BIN and the next thing I knew she was coming to stay.

      Delete
  4. What a FANTASIC parcel of Sasha clothing! We'd all LOVE one just like that!
    Absolutely no favourites today! Adore them all! Very lucky you and of course your girls!
    PS. Like Louise I too love Summer's hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats part of the fun of being a Sasha collector, waiting patiently for the postman to deliver the next installment to their wardobe or that little nick nack that you found which would be the perfect size for them.

      Delete
  5. Looking good in GINNY'S PINNYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gingham girls look great! So fresh and summery. Love Passion for Sasha dresses! I like both styles so not sure I could pick a favourite. Look forward to seeing the boys in blue...Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness me what well dressed young ladies you have there! They look great in their new outfits Michelle, that must have been a lovely package to receive!
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete