Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Sunday 8 February 2015

A bit of this and that

I have not been idle of late and after finishing some knitted items that were requested decided to use up some of the corduroy fabric I had.



This got me back to the sewing machine and with the gorgeous colours they have in Batik fabric and my girls stating which colours they wanted this year I 'm going to be a busy little bee!


So far 6 Dress sets have been made.

11 comments:

  1. Michelle...do you happen to have a pair of the pale pink cords in toddler size available for me to buy.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your in luck, I made one of each.

      Delete
    2. I will email you later tonight...please save me a toddler size pair

      Delete
    3. I will email you later tonight...please save me a toddler size pair

      Delete
    4. OK, I will put a pair to one side for you.

      Delete
    5. Just paid for them via paypal...

      Delete
    6. Thanks, I'll post them tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. I love some of those batik fabric's ! Look forward to seeing them when you have made them up
    Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made the orange leaf, gold leaf and multi branches so far, going onto the greens next

      Delete
  3. Definitely a case of 'All things bright and beautiful!' Just what's needed after our cold Winter months to ease us into Spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely and sunny here today so some of the brights would be perfect if it was only a little bit warmer.

      Delete