Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Friday 11 October 2013

Mitzi models a knitted dress.

I was asked to knit a dress from a photo sent to me and this is my rendition of said dress.




These photo's  look as if the dress is darker at the bottom than the top, unfortunately that was due to lighting but the true colour is the top.



Providing the colour is ok and Dee in the US is happy I just need to make the hat and leg warmers to match.

Here are some pictures of the dress being worn back to front.




8 comments:

  1. Dee in the UK thinks it looks great and would not mind one in a nice red! Well done you making a dress from just a photo, you are way to clever for your own good!! as they say!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Dee I have a Poppy Red that I can do for you, happy to take orders for this dress. You can even turn it round and have it button at the front, I'll post a picture.

      Delete
  2. Well done Michelle, it looks great. I'm sure US Dee will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God! There isn't another Dee in the US is there...the universe can only cope with ONE DEE ...and I don't mean the boy band One Direction :) :)
    Lovely dress well done you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really lovely dress Michelle, I love the cables and the fact that it can be worn two different ways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon, i'm quite pleased with it.

      Delete