Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Leo gets changed.

Leo was quite happy sitting in the playpen playing with the toys when I brought him down to get changed. Here he is in a onesie by sashapotamus.



He was changed into a passion for sasha jeans and t-shirt set.

 
 Finished off with a nellie rose duffel coat and commercially made shoes.
 
"I love you Leo" whispered Teddy giving him a hug

 
 
"I love you too Teddy"



9 comments:

  1. I love the red haired boys and babies and Leo is a darling! Looks nice and snug in his winter wear and I love his Teddy to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And teddy loves him and enjoys the cuddles very much.

      Delete
  2. He looks gorgeous in his duffel coat Michelle. Leo once belonged to me ...but don't tell Dee!! I am so glad he has a good mum in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwe how sweet, It's nice to know he was in a well love Sasha family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT! she's the ICE QUEENY!!! thats probably the warmest hes ever been !! :)

      Delete
    2. Ignore her Michelle...I do...often :)

      Delete
    3. My goodness we must be sisters!!!! lol

      Delete
  4. Leo is looking so warm and cosy in his new clothing. Love this soft blue colouring of his jeans and duffle coat with his auburn hair and blue eyes.
    Gorgeous little teddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teddy is the perfect size for hugs and cuddles.

      Delete