Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Dee's Sasha in her new knitted dress set.

Dee's Sasha outfit arrived today and she kindly sent me a couple of pictures of her beautiful Sasha wearing it.



I quite enjoyed the challenge of knitting a dress without a pattern and made another one in pink modelled by Mitzi.




Thank you Dee for setting me the challenge and sending the photo's for me to display, I'm glad that you and your Sasha are pleased with the result.
(and yes Denise I know you want one in red)

2 comments:

  1. She looks lovely her new knitted dress and very happy with it indeed. Love the pink one you made for Mitzi as well. It looks lovely snug and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look very nice on Dee's girl, the creamy wool really suits her dark skin tone. And Mitzi looks great in her pink set. I'm amazed that you can knit like that without a pattern!!

    ReplyDelete