Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Thursday 12 September 2013

One very happy boy

After rushing home from school and quickly changing, Sebastian couldn't wait to show Sam and Bertie his Tardis.

 
 
"Wow" said  Sam "Where are you going to go first Seb and can I come with you?"
"Of course you can Sam and Bertie's coming too but I don't think mum will let us go anywhere until the weekend cos of school"
 
 
 
 
"I'm just soooo excited" cried Seb waving his arms "I don't know how I will last to the weekend, when the whole world is ours to explore"
"Let's go indoors and look at the map to see where we should go first" said Sam "come on Bertie"
Poor Bertie looked on bewildered!
 


7 comments:

  1. wooeeoooo...
    I hope they remember to look at the planet's as they could land up anywhere in the universe!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, but i'm sure they'll have fun no matter where they land up.

      Delete
  2. Such excitment! Only another day before hopefully the action starts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steady on Seb! 'May the force be with you'
    Ooops! Wrong saying!
    'Exterminate'...no, I know 'Bow ties are cool'!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bow ties!!! don't let Seb here you say that! It's a pinstripe suit and sneakers for him all the way.

      Delete
  4. Michelle, I am loving the whole Dr. Who scenario, very cool. Is the Beagle/Bassett his version of K9?

    ReplyDelete