Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Monday 30 September 2013

Daisy, Blossom and Virgil change their clothes.

Daisy, seen below in a vintage sasha outfit decided to change from pink to lilac.
 
 As seen here in an alexissofie long sleeved dress.

 
 
For going out and about she added a purple corduroy coat with knitted hat and mittens also by alexissofie.
 

 
 
Now ready for the colder weather should it arrive!
 
Blossom wearing a little 3 piece set I found on ebay, wanted to be in red like her older sibling Sabrina and pulled out a red corduroy dress by a passion for sasha.
 


 
 
Such a little sweetie.
 
The boys are so easy to please, Virgil seen below in a dollydoodles t-shirt and shorts
 


Changed into jeans a shirt.



A fleece jacket and boots completed his winter wear.


 
 
Looking Cool in Blue!
 



7 comments:

  1. They are all looking ready for the nasty weather coming our way later this week, It's coming from Kendal's :) and she says they never have any rain!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well she can keep it! I would rather have it cold than wet!!

      Delete
    2. WE can assure you that it is NOT going to come from HERE!

      IF we do ever get some rain there is never enough to SHARE as it is quickly absorbed into our too dry grounds. I noticed in one of the posts on my blog that a Sasha collector living in a neighbouring county to Cheshire had also mentioned the lack of 'the wet stuff' there and so was having to take her Runner Beans out due to the lack of this much earlier than we normally have to!

      Good to see that you are getting your dolls more warmly dressed in readiness for the Autumnal weather whereas it will be the usual last minute rush here as I'm still putting them into their Summer Dollydoodle's gear for photographying and listing on the blog as previously promised. Always seem to be 'first man too late' these days!
      (Perhaps when you've finished down there you might like to pop up and help me here?)

      Delete
  2. Thank you Michelle.. I do like to see what your kids are wearing and as I have said before they are all looking extremely well dressed in their winter gear!
    Roll on Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ronnie, some of the girls are quite happy in what they have on at the moment so I may just pop on a cardigan or coat as I am quickly running out of winter wear!!! I can see some retail sasha therapy comeing on!!

      Delete
    2. Just as we, SS-R, like to see what YOUR kids are wearing though can't due to your lack of blogging of late. (I had understood that it was a 'poorly' foot/ankle that you had not anything to do with your head and hands that are all that is needed for computer work!)

      Delete
  3. More nicely dressed kids from Michelle! I keep looking at those of mine who've now been changed into outfits with long sleeves and thinking that I'm a horrible mum for having done so as they are really cooking in the heat, poor things!!

    ReplyDelete