Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Saturday 25 May 2013

Beautiful Dresses made with love

I was lucky enough to buy and pre-order some of Petrana's beautiful dresses.



Rose is wearing the beautiful Green floral print dress.


While Robyn wears the gorgeous Red dress with Grey mice pattern.


Mitzi tried on the gorgeous Blue, Yellow and White frilled dress which she stated although not Pink it was definitely a girly dress. While Arya liked the cat design dress and very kindly changed out of her dungarees to model it for me.

 
she was so taken with it that she pronounced it hers and refused to take it off!


8 comments:

  1. Lovely dresses Michelle, I love the cat print and also the frilled dress that Mitzi's wearing.
    Lovely colours all of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I managed to get the cat print dress it looks really good on Arya and Mitzi is very pleased with the multi frilled dress (even if it is Blue!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are wonderful dresses, I love one Mitzi is wearing especially - it looks so fine and delicate. The cat and mouse one is such fun as well. But hey they are all nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very delicate and swooshes about when there is a breeze making it look like water rippling.

      Delete
  4. What lucky girls, Michelle! Such lovely dresses and very pretty young ladies modelling them! I love that frilled one on Mitzi too, it is the perfect colour to go with her eyes and hair.
    Hugs Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to fight to get her in it! she wanted to wear the Pink and Coral one I purchased but after putting her in it we both decided it would suit one of the brunettes better.

      Delete
  5. Someone's been having a BIG spend then!!!!
    Everyone looks delighted with their own choice of dress, style and colour so hopefully you'll be able to sit back and relax for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no time for relaxing Kendal I need to get knitting or sewing to replenish the Sasha fund!! There's always little knick knacks that pop up which you've just got to have and when you have them looking at you after you've changed one into a new dress you can see thier thinking "when is it going to be my turn" you just can't resist, well that's my excuse anyway lol.

    ReplyDelete