Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Saturday 12 January 2013

The Girl's lend a hand

After reading Kendal's comment some of the girl's decided to help with the housework.


"What are you doing Meredith?" asks Jack
"I'm helping mum with the housework by doing the hoovering, you can help by tiding up your room"
"O.k... but I must finish this game I'm playing first"
Boy's, Meredith mutters as she starts to hoover the rug.


Meanwhile Aoife is ironing while Demelza loads the washing machine.


Keilani thinks it would be nice for the girls to have some tea and cakes after all their hard work and sets the table.

What a lovely surprise.







5 comments:

  1. Your Sasha kids are SO well trained ,,,,where did I go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to make my lot watch these girl's doing their chores and helping out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, what wonderful little helpers you have there. Must get my Brood to come and look and hopefully take the hint.
    Seems like you already have some excellent props to make up these detailed household scenes. Love the washing machine.
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete