Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Saturday 5 January 2013

The Girl's


 
 
 
The Brunette's from left to right Meredith in a Tartan Pinafore by Special Delivery, Masie  in a Purple Pinafore by Alexisofie and Scarlet in the Green dress by Special Delivery.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 Neve in her Winter wear by Nellie Rose and Piper in her Purple dress by Sashadolls.




And finally Keilani my 1969 No Navel girl with her cat Pickles.

Who's next mum?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful brunettes in such lovely clothes. I see you have a gorgeous no-navel as well, she looks a real sweetie as well.

    Still can't see your red lads :-(

    Have added your blog to my side bar :-)

    Oh and I've noticed you have mentioned American Girl dolls as well on the top of your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I only have one AG, Kirsten and will put a picture of her and the others on tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle!! Love the little cat pickles :) If you find any Sasha sized French Bulldogs on your travels please let me know :)
    Super 'family' of Sasha kids you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I have found that with Sasha one is never enough! there alway's seems to be a waif in need of a good home they look at you pleading with thier eyes...pick me..please pick me and before you know it another member of the family is winging it's way to you! As for the French Bulldog I'll keep a look out.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound so much like your sister!!!! :) :)

      Delete