Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Babies get a new Playpen

Today I managed to finally get to the post office to collect the Babies eagerly awaited Playpen

 
Lara, Blossom and Charlie tried it out for size along with a few of their furry friends

 
Charlie thought it would be fun to try and get out through the bars.

 
 Then all 3 bounced up and down to see how high they could jump.

 
Finally Lara and Charlie settled down to play with some of the toys while Blossom looked on.

I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Ken and Doreen for rushing the playpen to me and I'm sure all the babies will agree when they realise what fun they will have using it.

8 comments:

  1. What a fab playpen for your babies! No wonder you are so pleased with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am indeed, just the thing to keep them ut of trouble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't you get a bigger one made to keep your sister DEE out of trouble and contained (probably will need padded sides :) )

      Delete
    2. I think her DH is going to do one of the garden sheds up for that very purpose!! however she will also need the jacket to stop her fingers from doing the walking and buying Sasha related items!

      Delete
    3. Running scared ICE Queen are we.. wanting me locked up and out the way...:)))

      Delete
    4. Sleep with one eye open Dee..... :)
      Love (N)ice queen :)

      Delete
  3. Looking lovely and bright and perfect for the job
    of keeping them contained

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a wonderfully bright and attractive playpen. Makes my plain brown wood one look really dowdy!
    Guessing that you don't have quite so much trouble getting them to go into it as I have with it being so cheerful.
    Lovely post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete