Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Sunday 20 January 2013

Snow Angel


 
 
Frances meets Harry out in the garden.
"Come on Frances lets build a snowman"
But Frances can't wait to try out her new coat and immediately throws herself into the snow.

 
 
" Look Harry, I'm a snow angel"
 
 
 
" Get up before mum See's you and you get told off" cries Harry "honestly" he mutters "and people say boys are bad"!
 




4 comments:

  1. Oh dear Harry...I hate to let you know this but Henry played snow angels today in the snow! ;-) Great snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frances makes a great snow angel, she looks great in the pink against the snow.

    Ben made a snow angel today mainly because he fell backwards! but he did the job properly , don't know why Lorraine thinks only Henry's allowed to play snow angel's????

    ReplyDelete
  3. SNOW way you would get my Sasha kids out being snow angels ...they are anything but!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if I'd be thrilled at seeing that lovely new pink coat lying in the snow. I'd be worried in case it got marked but must admit that it looked really striking against the pure white.
    Good start on Harry's snowman.
    It has started snowing again up here.
    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete