Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Wednesday 9 January 2013


Robyn and Sabrina, the last of my girl's


Robyn, my poor little waif wearing her Nellie Rose Ski outfit, she had falling hair and was re-wigged with long Black hair, she also has a small nick to the tip of her nose.


Sabrina, my beautiful Cora wearing a Special Delivery dress.

When are you going to photograph the Babies mum, they're all moaning.

From the corner of the room you can just make out tiny mutterings... not fair, me want picture too, and me, no me

o.k poppets sit nicely for your photo.


From top left, Lily who you met earlier, Blossom in Yellow, Molly in Red, Millie in her sleepsuit and A.J (Arron James).

My beautiful Sasha family so far (but there's always room for 1 or more!)








4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of your last two girls, Cora looks gorgeous. The babies are very cute as well. Love your little AJ, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina is gorgeous I was so lucky to find her and AJ is an absolute sweetie.

      Delete
  2. '....but there's always room for 1 or more!' Never a truer word spoken as so many of us will agree!
    Great Sasha family so far. You've certainly been busy collecting the dolls of late not to mention the furniture and props.
    Such an enjoyable hobby (but can be expensive and time consumimg if you let it run away with you, like so many of us do.)
    Wonderful to see another blog well underway. I can see less and less housework getting done here due to these blogs.
    Sasha love and an enjoyable Sasha year ahead. From Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kendal, you're so right about the furniture and props I have so many pieces! it's lucky I have a Sasha room to keep all my treasures in.

    ReplyDelete