Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Monday 28 March 2016

Tegan makes a cushion.

A humming could be heard coming from the  other room.



 
 
Tegan was so engrossed in what she was doing that she didn't notice me taking her picture.

 
"You're very busy there, what are you making?"


 
 
"Oh hi mum, I thought I'd make a cushion for the new lounger as it's officially Spring and hopefully the weather will improve so that we get to use it"
 




"I've finished, what do you think?" she asked holding it up for me to see.
"It looks perfect. Shall I get the lounger so you can try it out?"
"Yes please"


"Hooray It's a perfect fit"





"Shall I put the lounger away for you now Tegan"
"No thanks mum, I'll just sit here and relax for a while I think I've earned it"
"You have indeed Tegan, you have indeed"

6 comments:

  1. Just the 'ticket!' Looks so very much more comfortable now. I can well understand Tegan not wanting to get off it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will need to relax as now she's made the cushion the parasol could do with an upgrade! But I will save that little nugget for a later date after all I don't want to wear her out.

      Delete
  2. Tegan is good , that's a great cushion for the lounger, the parasol will be a doddle for her! Once you tell her, that is.
    Lovely fabric just right for when that sun finally warms up. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The parasol will be a bit more tricky as she will need to take it apart first (didn't want to scare her off by telling her that!)The fabric is very Summery and we have lots of it so I might get her to cover the design a friends sofa we have as well.

      Delete
  3. Great job. I think you'll be able to put your feet up now you have such a talented assistant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need to teach them to knit/crochet and I'll be sorted!!

      Delete