Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Sunday 27 March 2016

"My life as" 18" doll accessories

 
 
I purchased the "My life as" desk, chair and accessories set which arrived on Thursday.

 
 
The desk lamp lights up.

 
The draws and cupboards open.





With the exception of the lap top, lamp and rug all the accessories are cardboard.
 
 
The chair is plastic, it swivels and is on wheels.

 
Aoife found the chair to be too low to allow her to use the lap top with ease but all in all she's very pleased with our new acquisition.
 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! How lucky are your Sasha Dolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to start finding space for room settings, at the rate I'm going they will need a house!!

      Delete
    2. You could always raise the chair up on a plinth for photographic purposes and then angle the camera so that you don't actually see it.

      Delete
  2. You are on the slippery slope! lol you'll definitely need a 'house' now with all these 'props' :)xx

    ReplyDelete