Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Sunday 17 November 2013

Mitzi goes a visiting

Mitzi decided it was about time she went to see her cousins in Littlehampton.

She met up with Georgia who was in the process of modelling some clothes made by her mum Sue.


"wow - you look just like a teddy bear in that top, Mum has a Kangaroo Poo sweater just like it but with long sleeves and she looks like a bear too" Mitzi giggled
"It's mum's Christmas fun set, there's a plain sweater for day time and this one is for partying" Georgia replied.

Georgia seeing Max come into the garden called him over to  say hello to Mitzi.

 
 
"Hello Max"
"Hi Mitzi, mum didn't tell us you were coming for a visit"


 
"I was just going to play on the trampoline why don't you come too" Max said .
 
 
 
 Georgia, Max and Mitzi had a great time bouncing around on the trampoline.
 


Afterwards Georgia showed Mitzi her pram.

 
 
"We have one just like it" Mitzi said admiring the bedding set inside. 
 
 
" Max you big baby get out of the pram" Georgia said giving it a shake
"Weeeee" Max cried "But it's fun, push me round the garden Georgia or you Mitzi"
"Oh Max your so silly" Mitzi giggled " But I have to go home now"
 
 
After an exhausting afternoons play Mitzi said her farewell's before setting off home.
 
"I'm sorry to have missed Molly" Mitzi said "Maybe next time I can come down in the Summer and we can go to the beach"
 
"That would be great" Max replied " and bring some of the others with you we could have a picnic"
 
"Yes" chipped in Georgia "It will be fun"
 
"Thank you, I've had a great time, I can't wait to tell the others and I'll work on mum to see if we can come in the Summer for a picnic. I have to go now mum's calling"
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I laughed at this post and Max in the pram :)
    I do like your girl Mitz...she is one of my favourites and I am glad Dee let her live with you !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All in all I think they had a jolly good time, as for Mitzi I think Dee regrets letting her go but she's very happy here with all of us as she's constantly in the spotlight!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Ronny, Mitzi is really pretty and it's lovely to see her living with you Michelle! And how nice that she was able to visit and play with her cousins. Little Georgia is a bit of a snazzy dresser, isn't she!!! She really does look very cuddly like a teddy bear in her fuzzy jumper, but it must keep her nice and warm in the cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day they had, and that Max looks like he is a lad keen on the laughs. Mitzi looks as lovely as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have a soft spot for Mitzi and can't understand Dee letting her go BUT at least she's still 'in the family' as such!
    Love it when they go visting friends just like real children do.
    Looking like we have another eccentric dresser like Hattie in our midst!

    ReplyDelete