Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Sunday 10 November 2013

Mitzi does a spot of modelling.

I was asked if I could adapt a hooded top with kangaroo pocket into a dress from a photo sent to me, Mitzi kindly modelled the completed outfit.





We love the way the colours blend in with each other.




And the random slubs of colour give it texture.



Thank you Mitzi for being the perfect model.

10 comments:

  1. Well Mitz is certainly a good little model...she looks a million $ in it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hooded dress went really well with the legging her auntie Susan sent her so I will have to make her one of her own.

      Delete
  2. The outfit is lovely, and leg warmers! I still have my old cream coloured leg warmers I used for ice skating when I was a teenager, in fact if you took Mitzi's shoes off and put ice skates on her, this would be a perfect skating outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea, I have some skates so if I start on one for Mitzi now she'll be ready for when the snow comes.

      Delete
  3. Lovely colours Michelle, what wool did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. King Cole country tweed, 73% acrylic, 24% wool, 3% viscose colour shade lucky heather. uses 4mm needles but I used 3mm as the yarn is quite thin.

      Delete
  4. This is really lovely Michelle, she looks all nice and cosy warm in it too. I like the way the wool is variagated, it makes for interesting and pretty patterns.
    Hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice yarn to knit with and Rico do one with sequins so I may have to try that one for added glitz.

      Delete