Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Saturday 29 June 2013

Ingrid meets her new sister



Ingrid sat in the garden talking to her panda Bea, she was feeling a rather sad as she was the only slate eyed girl mum had and felt a little left out.
"I wish I had a sister who was more like me" she sighed.



"Hello" said a quiet voice behind her "mum said I would find you out here"


Turning Ingrid stared for a moment at the pretty Brunette before saying "Hello, my name is Ingrid have you really come to live here with us?"



Sitting down beside her Pia replied "Yes, mum said you looked lonely so she invited me to stay with you all, my name is Pia and who is this pretty panda?"
Bea looked up at Pia "I'm Bea" she replied
"well I'm very pleased to meet you Bea"


After a while Ingrid took Pia's hand and chatting away happily they went to go inside so Ingrid could introduce her to the others.

 
 
"Well that's nice" muttered Bea "they've forgotten all about me"


"We've forgotten Bea!" Ingrid exclaimed
"I'll go back and get her" Pia volunteered, as she reached the bench Bea was standing at the edge shaking her head
"I'm so sorry Bea, we were chatting and..."
"No need to explain" Bea said "I'm just happy that Ingrid has someone other than me to play with"
Picking Bea up and giving her a hug they raced back to Ingrid and the rest of the gang for the introductions.


Introducing Pia my 60's slate eyed Gotz.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new girl Pia...she is lovely Michelle!
    Before I forget I must say thank you for the lovely dress...it is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, I'm thinking of doing another one in the Autumn (I must be mad!!!) but it was fun :O)

      Delete
  2. She looks lovely Michelle, now you just need a red head to make the set!!!
    The little Panda is sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep my eye's but not pockets!! open.

      Delete
  3. So pleased that Ingrid now has a new friend, Pia, with matching slate eyed painting but trust your sister to be encouraging you to buy yet another! (No doubt this is making her feel a little less quilty about all her recent doll purchases!)

    Though talking about feeling guilty I am doing just that seeing how other Sasha collectors, including you, seem to so very quickly name their dolls, almost on arrival.....and here's me with still only a few named and some of them have been here for years and years!

    Very pretty dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had 2 months to choose her name Kendal as she started out as Astrid to match Ingrid but I thought that was too many id's so I changed her name to Pia which was still in line with the Swedish connection I wanted.

      Delete
  4. Congrats to Ingrid and Pia (and Michelle!) on finding each other! Finally a friend for Ingrid to share all her secrets and play with! And such a pretty pair of girls they are too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new arrival Michelle. She seems a sweet thoughtful girl remembering Bea sitting on the bench. How lovely that Ingrid now has a new friend.

    ReplyDelete