Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Sunday 31 January 2016

S is for....

S is for:-


Summer '73/4 Gregor re-wig

Fairy Laine Sweater, DD Legging, Jadzia Jacket, Lisa Boots.


Sam '73/4 Eyelash

A Passion for Sasha T & Trousers, Jadzia Jacket, commercially made Boots.


Sabrina

Petrana Top & Trousers, Jadzia Jacket, commercially made Shoes.


Scarlett 102 Marina

Delectable Delights Sweater, DD Leggings, Jadzia Jacket, Lisa Boots.


Sebastian

A Passion for Sasha Shirt & Trousers, Nellie Rose Duffel Coat, commercially made Trainers.
 
 
 
So that's 54 with 3 letters to go.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely collection. I wondered if every letter of the alphabet would be represented. I'm particularly taken with Summer. Her hair is lovely (as well as her face paint).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only 7 letters left but only 3 with Sasha's, looks like I need to get a few more!!

      Delete
    2. That's exactly what I was thinking!

      Delete
  2. It seems your posts are no longer coming through on my feeds - must be something to do with the whole 'followers' thing that Google is messing around with. Just realised you were up to S already when I saw your post on my actual blog page!

    You have a really wonderful and VERY well dressed collection. Love all their fabulous coats - very lucky kids indeed. Sabrina looks gorgeous in that colour - it really suits her, so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina suits the deep pinks and bright yellows and orange, I may try a lime green on her for the Spring/Summer.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Ooh that sounds lovely! Second attempt as I messed up the spelling!

      Delete
  3. Another lovely group Michelle , loving the dolls and their clothes, so well made and such lovely fit :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the names beginning with the 'Ss'! Probably my favourite overall group of names.
    I think that most Sasha collectors dolls are better dressed than their mothers as by the time we have paid for their outfits there's hardly anything left over for ours. Also my dolls look so much better in their clothes, having the perfect figure, than I could ever look in mine!

    ReplyDelete