Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Tuesday 26 January 2016

M is for...

M is for:-


Mia 1985 25th Anniversary

Special Delivery Dress, Jadzia Jacket, Lisa Boots.


Meredith

Delectable Delights Dress, Jadzia Jacket, Lisa Boots. 



Maisie mid 70's

Rosie Laird Sweater, Jadzia Jacket, Nellie Rose Trousers, Boneka Shoes.




Megan (waif)

Delectable Delights Dress, Jadzia Jacket, Lisa Boots. 
 

Mitzi '70's waif

Petrana Dress Set, Lisa Boots.
  
 

Millie

A Passion for Sasha Dress, Nellie Rose Jacket, Commercially made Shoes.
 

Molly

A Passion for Sasha Romper, DD Jacket,
Gillian Nash Socks.
 
 
Poor Mitzi is the only girl without a Jadzia Jacket.

6 comments:

  1. A fine group of 'M' s. 😉. Mitzi I think is my favourite of this group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitzi is very sweet and she doesn't moan when I leave her in just her panties so I can try out the clothes on her.

      Delete
  2. M should be for Many! Lots of Lovely M's in this group , love Mitzi in the Petrana set.
    when I saw the title I thought M is for Murder!! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to put M is for me as it's my birthday but the Sasha's look better lol xx

      Delete
  3. Huge lovely group of girls with names beginning with the letter 'M'! Was this a popular letter because of your own name beginning with this well balanced letter... or just a coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coincidence I'm sure yet it would appear that the letter M does have the most Sasha's attached to it! I wonder how that happened?

      Delete