Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Saturday 16 January 2016

A is for.....

It's been a long time since my last post and new dolls have come but none have gone! so it's getting quite full here at Sasha doll and friends.

A is for:-


 Arya (1968/9 waif)

VS Dungarees, Jadzia Jacket, Lisa Dolls Boots




Aoife (Gotz Laura)

Delectable Delights Dress, Jadzia Jacket, Lisa Dolls Boots

Agneta (1970 Blue eyed no navel)



 A J (Aaron James)

Nellie Rose Sleep suit, DD Jacket

 Alfie  

DD Sleep suit, Jadzia Jacket


                                                      Group shot

 
I apologise for the photo quality but I'm rubbish at taking pictures. Well that's it for the letter A. I hope you enjoyed the photo's.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see your 'new' dolls or are these all those with names beginning with A?
    They all look lovely and warm, love the brunette waif, Arya.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new and old will be mixed in together as I have lost track of how many were purchased last year! These are the dolls with the names begining with A. Sasha & Gregor first followed by the friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so 'nice' to see your dolls with their names beginning with the letter 'A!' Great idea but one that I couldn't even attempt to do as although all my Gregors and babies are named hardly any of the Sasha girls have names as yet. That's on the to-do list for this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trouble is there are so many nice names thats its hard to pick, I've been working my way through the alphabet.

      Delete
  4. A good idea to work through the alphabet Michelle....I put mine on a spreadsheet! LOL gone are the days when I could remember everyone's name at an instant!
    Nice bunch of newbies you have there though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are not the newbies! 1 will be in tomorrows blog, 4 are kidz n cats. I will not spoil the surprise by telling all but they will debute after the Sasha's are done.

      Delete