Welcome to my Sasha & Friends blog

On these pages you will meet my Sasha's, Gregor's, Sarah/Hannah, Annie/Taylor and American Girl dolls.

Thursday 3 January 2013

 
 
Well It's now 2013 and I thought it was about time I actually used my blog space.  Daisy decided that she wanted to be the first and pulled out a photo taken last year.


Then she thought it might be nice to include one with some of her sister's, Megan wearing the Tartan Dress by special delivery, baby Tara wearing a Royal Blue Corduroy Dress by  Sashadolls, Lily wearing a pretty knitted outfit by Hagnolly and Daisy in her Christmas Dress by Nellie Rose.

You can put a picture of the boy's on tomorrow if you want mum.
Why thank you Daisy I just might just do that, you'll have to wait and see.
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you posting on your blog at last Michelle, I will look forward to future blog posts! Your girls all look lovely indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, I thought it was about time I started, btw I love Henry's cowboy outfit, are you going to do a post with him and his horse?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I hope to when I manage to get my act into gear! ;-)

      Delete